Thursday, May 21, 2015

What I learned

   Hello! This is week four of Genius Hour! Yay! Well, genius hour has taught me a lot about baking. I realize that you have to be very patient when you bake, because if you're impatient, what you're making is not gonna become what you wanted it to be. 
   While making my cake, I learned that some things are gonna go wrong so you have to be flexible. I started making my cake really late on Mother's Day, which I know I shouldn't have done. I didn't get done until a quarter to one. 
   Because I started late, I couldn't freeze the cake and ice cream as long as it said to. That was hard on me, because when I had to transport the cake it would be difficult. My aunt lives in Fort Worth and I live in Grand Prairie. I was literally scared the whole ride home. But, the cake made it home fine, so I wasn't as stressed as I was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment